Take full advantage of the power of Ivalua
For you to get the most out of the Ivalua suite, Fluxym built a comprehensive consulting and services offer to deliver the full power of your solution.
A few examples of support to improve the performance of your application and the satisfaction of your users:
Increase user adoption:
- Configuration audit: an in-depth analysis of your configuration, existing interfaces, and retro-documentation of your application
- Adoption analysis: audit of your current use of modules and user adoption rate, definition of an action plan (user training, best practices awareness, configuration adjustment, process redesign), and definition of a change management strategy
- Training: training sessions (administrators, key and end users, suppliers), creation of training materials in French and English (webinars, user guides, etc.)
- CMS: corrective and evolutionary maintenance of your system, carried out in support of your administrators by expert consultants certified level 2 or 3.
Securing version upgrades:
- Technical coordination with the publisher, definition of the version upgrade strategy, impact and opportunity analysis, non-regression testing, training on new features, and documentation updating.
Harness the full potential of the Ivalua Suite
- Deployment of new entities or geographical areas: gap analysis, customization of the application to ensure compliance with local regulations, configuration of new interfaces
- Deployment of new modules: from design and configuration to production.
5 good reasons to choose Fluxym
- Ivalua Partner since 2016, Fluxym has been recognized as one of the top 3 solution integrators by Gartner.
- 50 certified consultants based in Europe, North America, and Asia Pacific.
- Top 1 integrator based on the number of certified consultants in France
- Awarded Best Reseller in 2019 and 2020 and member of the Ivalua Center of Excellence.
- 20 years of knowledge and experimentation of Source to Pay best practices
- Strong SAP and Oracle expertise
- A proven methodology adapted to international projects and remote deployment.
Do you lack the time or resources to optimize your Ivalua suite?